Positano, Italy

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Just before I had planned the itinerary of my Italian trip last year, I read that Margo from The Overseas Escape had thought Positano was the most beautiful place in Europe. It sure seemed cute, and as I was planning to start in Naples, I thought: why not? Let's check this out! However, I wasn't as bought as she was. The place is indeed colorful and interesting, but there was something about that, I cannot even explain it... nah, we didn't click. I didn't feel the feel, you know? Would I recommend a short getaway to Positano? Yeah, I think so, it's nice to spend an afternoon there, have a stroll, have a dinner (the waiters were just the nicest human beings!) and go back. I would probably never stay there for more days, because it's small and full of tourists, I figure I could get bored easily. But hey, if you're the type of gal (guy?) that doesn't mind small touristy places, go for it! Oh, and also: the bus ride along the Amalfi coast (I got on the bus in Sorrento) is just the best - when going toward Positano from the direction of Sorrento or Naples, make sure to grab a seat on the right side of the bus, because the views are uhhhhh-mazing! Here are some photos for you guys. I just wish I had had better weather, because as you will see, it was quite cloudy. 



Don't forget to tell me if you like this town and if you'd like to visit!

Love,

Tihana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Feel free to say hi! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs